Posted by Intagrate Lite
MamaO is Heather Ordover, author, designer, mother and knitter... not necessarily in that order. You can get posts from this blog sent directly to your inbox by signing up below, Follow her on Twitter and Like her on Facebook if you're feeling friendly-like.
Get MamaO in Your InBox
Stick a Book In Your Ear – CraftLit Podcast
Seen in Vogue Knitting
Patterns and Yarn!
You might like…
- Tutorial—Double-knitting (two colors, reverse sides)
- Hard work studying deserves an @irislauber cake!!! And not just any cake--a rainbow unicorn cake... Complete with edible horn! @irislauber , the cake was an incredible success--and not just because it was beautiful. I got many, "how does she get her cakes so moist??!" questions after dessert. You win the night!!! #yummy #barmitzvah #cakedecorating
- Free Patterns
- Hand Towel Happiness
- Shakespearean Sonnet—by a 9 year old
- Super Secret Sock—EXPOSÉ
- Next Up—Jasmine's Ethereal Socks
- Grounded Sock—Justin's Stubborn Socks
- A Dickens of a Christmas!
Mama O Knits too Much by Heather Ordover is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.