If you’ve been interested in art journaling, like I have, you may be happy to know that you can now—
Yep, not just for cakes any more. Craftsy entered the world of art classes. I’m starting to push back into my art journaling phase as the summer kicks in, but am now considering the watercolor class. Here are the others:
- Craftsy Perspective in Landscape Drawing (Patrick Connors)
- Craftsy Acrylic Landscape Painting (Bennett Vadnais)
- Craftsy Portraits in Watercolor (Matt Rota)
- Craftsy Narrative Portraiture: Painting in Acrylic (Micah Ganske)
- Craftsy Drawn to Painting (Rob Zeller)
- Craftsy Master Palettes: Exploring Color Mixing (Scott Gellatly)
The other one that intrigues me is the “Exploring Color Mixing” as that’s something I’ve been drawn to in knitting. Like the Dreambird shawls I see with the amazing color changes, I’m thinking maybe the class would help me with things like that. I tend to have a pretty limited palette.
Thoughts? How do you pick colors (or do they pick you)?