My sister thought a knitted Möbius was not possible. But I knew the Cat Bordhi secret! So I took inspiration from my sister’s way with animals. The main pattern is Fawn’s Eyes—because, yes, deer have walked up to my sister. I added a lace edging that used the same stitch repeat number so you don’t have to move those pesky markers.
– knitting in the round
– Cat Bordhi’s Möbius cast on
The pattern includes a detailed photo tutorial on how to block the points on the Möbius.
I hate dishcloths.
Really really hate them.
I don’t like sponges much either. Brushes are okay —especially the kind that let me squirt soap out of them. They rock my world (in a very small way).
But I LOVE dishtowels. I like the feel of an absorbent towel soaking up the damp and making my hands nice and dry.
So I can’t join the dishcloth revolution, but I CAN add my hand towel to the mix. What’s even better is these fit the bill for low-key mindless kitting.
￼• basic knitting skills
• twisted stitches (written instructions and video tutorial provided)
• width of 8 (10, 12) in / 20.25 (25.5, 30.5)cm.
• 6.5 st = 1in/2.5cm in garter stitch on smaller needle. Gauge is not critical, please create a fabric you like.
• 1 ball Sugar’n Cream Stripes (100% cotton; 86m/95yd; 56.7g/2oz) Country Stripes #1206
• US #2/2.75mm 16″ circ or long dpns, or size needed to obtain gauge
• US #4/3.5mm 16” circ or long dpns
• two stitch markers
• tapestry needle
• optional: two 3/4″ (18mm) buttons
Pattern includes written instructions, written tutorial, and link to video tutorial.
Put your audiobook onto a 2GB USB Bracelet.
Add this to your audiobook order and let us know which of your books (or all if they fit!) you’d like to have loaded onto this lovely silicone bracelet.
Don’t forget, we’ll need your shipping info for this one!
(You’ll still get your audiobooks as immediate downloads, too.)