I Made It!
I actually got this out on a Wednesday!
Of course, I always have a WIP, it just isn’t always knitting.
Of late I’ve been working on (pix below):
- Shattered, the sequel to Grounded
- Christmas presents
- late birthday presents (the shame…)
- Zentagled mugs
- Age of Innocence
- Bleak House
- the (mercifully done) Bar Mitzvah
- learning to sing this and this with Thing 2
- educational curriculum writing
- everything else.
I did also start this mobius cowl by request of Thing 2.
I’ve combined the lovely and simple Honey Cowl pattern with a Möbius cast-on.
It’s really actually very nice and soft and lovely.
The boy is thrilled with the progress.
I’m using Blue Sky Alpaca Metalico silk/baby alpaca blend in the colorway Platinum and I LOVE IT.
Not splitty but very pretty.