Posted by Intagrate Lite
Home » Blog Fun » #wellthatescalatedquickly Thought I'd get a little oatmeal this morning, but saw this: scrambled eggs, a little Wisconsin cheddar, cukes, avocado, scallions, fresh spinach, ripe tomatoes (!), and a very light vinegar dragging on the veg. Great way to start my whistle-stop visit to DC as family rep to our friends' son's Bar Mitzvah. #dontforgettheknitting #safetravels #happybirthday #freshveggies (now if I can just avoid getting avocado on my sweater…). Next task, order über ride for early tomorrow to Union Station… First über ride all on my own #subwayconstruction
MamaO is Heather Ordover, author, designer, mother and knitter... not necessarily in that order. You can get posts from this blog sent directly to your inbox by signing up below, Follow her on Twitter and Like her on Facebook if you're feeling friendly-like.
Get MamaO in Your InBox
Stick a Book In Your Ear – CraftLit Podcast
Seen in Vogue Knitting
Patterns and Yarn!
You might like…
- Tutorial—Double-knitting (two colors, reverse sides)
- Hand Towel Happiness
- Super Secret Sock—EXPOSÉ
- Downton Daisy's Hat Pattern—Released to You
- Penultimate Grounded Sock • Casey's Solitary Socks
- Blooming morning view. #pennsylvania #PAmornings
- today! 2:30-ish (actually) Have fun (yes really!) with George Orwell! (And Heather and Lise from Knitting Rose Yarns). Follow link in pic. #orwell #literature #speech
Mama O Knits too Much by Heather Ordover is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.