Posted by Intagrate Lite
MamaO is Heather Ordover, author, designer, mother and knitter... not necessarily in that order. You can get posts from this blog sent directly to your inbox by signing up below, Follow her on Twitter and Like her on Facebook if you're feeling friendly-like.
Get MamaO in Your InBox
Stick a Book In Your Ear – CraftLit Podcast
Seen in Vogue Knitting
Patterns and Yarn!
You might like…
- Tutorial—Double-knitting (two colors, reverse sides)
- Hand Towel Happiness
- Super Secret Sock—EXPOSÉ
- Downton Daisy's Hat Pattern—Released to You
- Penultimate Grounded Sock • Casey's Solitary Socks
- Blooming morning view. #pennsylvania #PAmornings
- today! 2:30-ish (actually) Have fun (yes really!) with George Orwell! (And Heather and Lise from Knitting Rose Yarns). Follow link in pic. #orwell #literature #speech
Mama O Knits too Much by Heather Ordover is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.