Home » Print
MamaO is Heather Ordover, author, designer, mother and knitter... not necessarily in that order. You can get posts from this blog sent directly to your inbox by signing up below, Follow her on Twitter and Like her on Facebook if you're feeling friendly-like.
Get MamaO in Your InBox
Stick a Book In Your Ear – CraftLit Podcast
Seen in Vogue Knitting
Patterns and Yarn!
You might like…
- Tutorial—Double-knitting (two colors, reverse sides)
- Free Patterns
- CORALINE Gloves
- New Pattern! HexaFlexing Fun
- Downton Daisy's Hat Pattern—Released to You
- Hand Towel Happiness
- This chart shows why garlic and olive oil are even better for you than you think
- As seen in Vogue Knitting Winter 2013/14
- Another reason to love Christopher Walken
- Such a beautiful Valentine from my Valentine! #happyvalentinesday
Mama O Knits too Much by Heather Ordover is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.