Next week is a very big week for me.
We start Elizabeth Gaskell’s North and South on Friday on CraftLit.
I have a whole week of giveaways and fun planned for that week, too! More on that shortly (or to get the info before everyone else…
Then on Sunday, February 9th at 10am, I’m presenting at the
Blogger Book Fair!
Everyone is invited to view (and Q&A after). Lots of really interesting writers will be presenting over the weekend.
Let’s see… what else has been happening…
- Grounded, What Would Madame Defarge Knit? and Novel Socks were all in the winter 2013/2014 Vogue Knitting.
- The first What Would Madame Defarge Knit? book was featured on the back page of January/February 2014 Piecework.
- My neuroscience blog seems to be helping folks understand why they need to do what they do with their hands. Read more at CognitiveAnchoring.com
- I made it through a brain MRI on Wednesday without having a panic attack.
- The Defarge Does Shakespeare photo shoot is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW (thanks to Elizabeth and Caro!)
- I’ve been doing ed curriculum work for the last couple of months and have been able to pay bills.
So! A successful couple of months!
Off to do some planning