MamaO is Heather Ordover, author, designer, mother and knitter... not necessarily in that order. You can get posts from this blog sent directly to your inbox by signing up below, Follow her on Twitter and Like her on Facebook if you're feeling friendly-like.
Get MamaO in Your InBox
Stick a Book In Your Ear – CraftLit Podcast
Seen in Vogue Knitting
Patterns and Yarn!
You might like…
- Tutorial—Double-knitting (two colors, reverse sides)
- Shakespearean Sonnet—by a 9 year old
- 25 And Over ï¿½ Tomato Nation
- Summer Project #1—Boy's Bathroom Counter
- A Dickens of a Christmas!
- Existential Depression in Gifted Children
- Post-surgery-Thing-2 was desperate to get to his theater class. We are attempting a small step. For the last hour of it he's there and I'm next door getting tea and (!) a GF snickerdoodle! Another reason to #loveLTC
- For my Auntie Suzie, who knows where it is. #pennsylvania #snowday
- Cheddar! The CraftLit Critter!
Mama O Knits too Much by Heather Ordover is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.