Chapter 4 of Dracula! Whoot!
(Scroll to the bottom of the page for a player or grab the show on iTunes or via this feed). Again, many thanks to Jon Scholes at www.vaguenet.com—who seems to have been born to read this book for you (and has a very funny post regarding a funny scandal here).
Nifty things for you!
Ehren Ziegler’s Glorious Art!
Margaret (Sneakybeaky on Rav) Rubiano’s book!
I love our listeners!
The husband’s new novel has a giveaway for a copy at GoodReads! And his Kindle version will be live any second now.
Our GORGEOUS incentive for October 2011
from Marceli Botticelli’s Tea Times Creations!
To clarify stuff in Dracula somewhat:A leiter-wagon looks like this:
Mattockand spade (shovel).
Grab a button or get more from CraftLit’s link to us page
CHEEKY REDHEAD’s CREEPY PLAYLIST:
- “Cruel Spell” by Big Bad Voodo Daddy
- “Hell” by Squirrel Nut Zippers
- “Dr Bones” by Cherry Poppin Daddies
- “Werewolves of London” by Warren Zevon
- “Young Blood” by Norah Jones
- “Dead Man’s Party” by Oingo Boingo
- “Kiss of Fire” by Louis Armstrong
- “Bad Things” by Jace Everett
- “All Souls Night” by Loreena McKennitt
- “Moon Over Bourbon Street” by Sting
- “Devil With A Blue Dress/Good Golly Miss Molly” by Mitch Rider & the Detroit Wheels
- “I Put A Spell On You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
- “In The Midnight Hour” by Wilson Picket
- “That Old Black Magic” by Keely Smith/Louis Prima
Add your fave creepy songs to the comments section below!