If the iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
To sign up for Andi’s Big Foot Knits book giveaway and your free pattern from Heatherly, go here—you have until August 30th.
Literary Links of interest for this chapter:
- Scorcese review
- “Death of Chatham“
- “The Coronation of Napoleon” (a really REALLY big painting)
- Sheraton Knife-cases
- Haute Brion
The Age of Innocence EeBookis updated weekly—at the same time as the podcast—so you can follow along in time with the ‘cast.
When you click on the “buy now” link to purchase your Age of Innocence Enhanced eBook, you will leave this site and go to PayPal. You will then be directed to a page with instructions for delivery. Remember: the book matches the podcast. Currently the EeBook includes the first ten chapters, loads of links, discussion questions, writing prompts—and is updatable every week.
- Sign up for updates and special releases for my new book Grounded!
(This will include sneak peeks and goodies on the day of the release for those who sign up and pre-order!)
- There’s a new Windows Phone app for CraftLit!
- The shop continues to grow (many audiobooks with benefits were originally available only to premium subscribers): The Great Gatsby, A Tale of Two Cities, The Canterville Ghost, Alice in Wonderland, and Wuthering Heights. Cool for Cats is also there.
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can choose between the simplicity of subscribing through Libsyn to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android app or if you’re using an mp3 player you can subscribe via PayPal for a Download-only plan. Same content, either way.
- Music in this series is Strauss’ Kaiser Waltz.
Want a button?
grab the code