If the iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
You have until November 30th to win a copy of Inspired Fair Isle Knitsby Fiona Ellis. October winners were Leanna of NC and Susan of MA.
You can see (and purchase) the first four Grounded sock patterns—Rosie, Izzy, Jenn, and now Jasmine —or get the automagically updating eBook and collect all 8!
To keep on top of new socks, shawls, and sock puppet theater (you heard me) join the Grounded mailing list!
Literary Links of Interest for this chapter:
- cholesterol article and the calculator (big red download button)
- PoMoGolightly’a Black Friday post
- There’s a new Windows Phone app for CraftLit!
- Now in the shoppe, many audiobooks with benefits which were originally available only to premium subscribers: The Great Gatsby, A Tale of Two Cities, The Canterville Ghost, Alice in Wonderland, and Wuthering Heights. Cool for Cats is also there.
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can choose between the simplicity of subscribing through Libsyn to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android app or if you’re using an mp3 player you can subscribe via PayPal for a Download-only plan. Same content, either way.
- Music in this series is Strauss’ Kaiser Waltz.
Want a button?
grab the code