If the JTB iTunes feed ever goes down, please head over to the Libsyn site.
To help you navigate this chapter:
- Victorian Divorce A very interesting article from the London Times. 23 May 1853!
General Newsy Bits:
- Emily Needs Stem Cells. Her cancer returned and a stem cell transplant could save her life. Please help. Please share the word. If you are eligible, please join the registry. Ethnic minorities are underrepresented in the databases, so please join. It’s easy and free. Donors do not pay to donate marrow. All medical costs for the donation procedure are covered by the National Marrow Donor Program or by the patient’s medical insurance.
- The shop is now able to offer downloads of the audiobooks with benefits. If you are looking for a book from Craftlit that we did years ago, please hang in there. We’re reprocessing for better audio and cutting some of the extra stuff so it’s a nice streamlined download. As those are ready we’ll add them to the shop. Canterville Ghost and Alice in Wonderland originally available free to premium subscribers are now available for purchase. Cool for Cats is also available.
- If you want to subscribe to support the show, you can read all about the new interface here and discover the simplicity of listening to CraftLit on-the-go on your iPhone/iTouch/Android for free. Now playing… The Great Gatsby! More options on the way for those of you without US credit cards, without a credit card at all, and for those of you who simply prefer to stay off the grid and use checks. More as soon as it’s set up!
- The second volume of the What Would Madame Defarge Knit®? series. What (else) Would Madame Defarge Knit?, is very close to publication. Please join the mailing list to receive news about interviews with designers, sneak peeks, and freebies below. You can also preview all the patterns on the website or at Ravelry. Please pre-order today!