Chapter 3 of Dracula! Whoot!
(Scroll to the bottom of the page for a player or grab the show on iTunes or via this feed.)
Nifty things for you!
I’m part of the fun at Rhinebeck Bingo 2011 (Square and Player!) and I’ll be at Building C, #17 most of the time. CraftLit/Rhinebeck meetup at 11:30 Sat/Sun, then we can poke over to the Ravelry Party.
Pick up a Defarge or bring yours for me to sign and get your very own wristband!
The husband’s new novel has a giveaway for a copy at GoodReads!
To clarify location and peoples in Dracula somewhat:
Who ARE these people Harker is going on about?
- Saxons—Germanic people
- Hungarians—also known as Magyars (pronounced mad-jar or mad-yar, from Hungarian: magyarok)
- Wallachia or Walachia (Romanian: Țara Românească pronounced [ˈt͡sara romɨˈne̯askə] or Valahia pronounced [vaˈlahi.a]; archaic: Țeara Rumânească, Cyrillic: Цѣра Румѫнѣскъ / Цѣра Рȣмѫнѣскъ) is a historical and geographical region of Romania.
- Atilla the Hun
This is what an Aquiline (roman) nose looks like:
Here’s a caleche
Grab a button or get more from CraftLit’s link to us page
CHEEKY REDHEAD’s CREEPY PLAYLIST:
- “Cruel Spell” by Big Bad Voodo Daddy
- “Hell” by Squirrel Nut Zippers
- “Dr Bones” by Cherry Poppin Daddies
- “Werewolves of London” by Warren Zevon
- “Young Blood” by Norah Jones
- “Dead Man’s Party” by Oingo Boingo
- “Kiss of Fire” by Louis Armstrong
- “Bad Things” by Jace Everett
- “All Souls Night” by Loreena McKennitt
- “Moon Over Bourbon Street” by Sting
- “Devil With A Blue Dress/Good Golly Miss Molly” by Mitch Rider & the Detroit Wheels
- “I Put A Spell On You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
- “In The Midnight Hour” by Wilson Picket
- “That Old Black Magic” by Keely Smith/Louis Prima
Add your fave creepy songs to the comments section below!